“as often as you have done it to the least of these you have done it to me”
- Hunger – Athens County Food Pantry
- Athens Rescue Food – every Thursday between 3-5 pm, a student or two picks up food at Zoe’s restaurant and walks it to United Campus Ministry (5 minutes)
- Good Works Friday Night Supper- January
- Members of Bread for the World (offering of letters)
- Visit homebound members (2 students go together 1/month to visit for an hour)
- Immigration and Refugee Services (Columbus)
We are always open to new ideas and direction
when it comes to serving!
Spring Break Service Trip 2018
Washington D.C. – ELCA Advocacy
(arriving Sunday 11th, returning Friday 16th )
ELCA advocacy works for change in public policy based on the experience of Lutheran ministries, programs, and projects around the world and in communities across the United States. Our faith calls us to learn more and speak out on issues affecting our vulnerable neighbors and the forces threatening creation.
Join in to learn more about how the ELCA is involved with the work of Advocacy as well as visit some of the sites – particularly the National Museum of African American History.
A music Fundraiser is scheduled for Friday, October 20 6:00 -7:30
PAST SERVICE TRIPS . . .
Cleveland 2017 – “UsTogether”
New York 2015
Savannah, Georgia 2013
New York, New York – (2011)